Are you prepared for El Nino? Floods? Click Here
Aromas Chipper Program is returning! April 1st – 30th Click Here
2015-16 CAL FIRE residential & agricultural Season December 1 2015- April 30 2016! Stop by the Firehouse 7 days a week. 8am – 12pm, 1pm – 5pm
Sand Bag and Sand Stockpile locations There is now a pile of sand located at the Aromas Water District Lot next to the Fire House. Bring your own shovel.
Winter Holiday Season Fire and Safety Tips for You and Yours. Click Here
Paramedics in Aromas? Click Here
2015 Fire Prevention Week Open House. Photos are up on the website. Take a look!
- On July 1, 2011 new legislation went into effect requiring homeowners to install carbon monoxide detectors in every California home.Click here
- Add yourself to the Reverse 911 systems by clicking the links below
Santa Cruz Regional 911
San Benito County Connect
- CALL 911 In Case of Emergency!
- Like us on Facebook Click Here
- Follow us on Twitter Click Here
State Controller’s Government Compensation in California website http://publicpay.ca.gov