Paramedics in Aromas!
For information regarding a proposed Special Parcel Tax to Finance Paramedic Services within the District.Click Here
Are you prepared for Wildfire? It is time to work on your clearance. Please read more on how to create your defensible space. Click Here
- On July 1, 2011 new legislation went into effect requiring homeowners to install carbon monoxide detectors in every California home.Click here
- Add yourself to the Reverse 911 systems by clicking the links below
Santa Cruz Regional 911
San Benito County Connect
- CALL 911 In Case of Emergency!
- Like us on Facebook Click Here
- Follow us on Twitter Click Here
State Controller’s Government Compensation in California website http://publicpay.ca.gov