Aromas Tri-County Fire Protection District Mission Statement
To protect life, property, and the environment by providing professional response to fire, traffic collision, medical, and hazardous materials and emergency incidents; to promote fire safety and public awareness; and to provide these services within the boundaries of the ATCFPD and within other jurisdictions per mutual aid agreements.
Aromas Tri-County Fire Protection District Value Statement
The District is committed to conducting business with the highest ethical standards and believes the following values are fundamental to our success:
- INTEGRITY: Maintain the highest ethical standards.
- TEAMWORK: Maintain a collaborative relationship between the Board and staff, we are committed to working together to resolve issues.
- COOPERATION: Open and timely two-way communication to eliminate misconception or misunderstanding.
- DIVERSITY: We believe in respect for individual differences and the promotion of mutual trust and respect for each other.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: Committed to provide functional excellence which provides a superior return on tax dollars and the provision of the highest level of emergency service possible.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: We are accountable for our performance and the results of our efforts.
To perpetuate this high standard of excellence, all personnel must:
- Maintain a dynamic, growth-oriented environment that promotes teamwork and encourages individual initiative.
- Set priorities and execute plans consistent with personal and departmental strategic objectives.
- Provide leadership that motivates to achieve excellence in every dimension of our scope of activities.
This statement reflects the ideals of the Aromas Tri-County Fire Protection
District in its goal to achieve excellence in total operations.